Horizontal Life Line for Crane Runway
Globex was tasked to design a horizontal life line system for a crane runway. The goal was to have the runway be equipped with a safety cable or Horizontal Life Line System (HLL) for personnel to be tied off while working on the elevated runway. Specifically, the HLL and it’s anchorages are to be certified and must be compliant with the requirements set forth in ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009, specifications and design requirements for active fall protection systems.
The intent of the services proposed is to perform the design and prepare the drawings and other relevant documents. Once the design has been completed, the customer will have a contractor install the HLL’s according to the design.
- Field Conditions in order to engineer Horizontal Lifeline System (HLL)
- Engineering Design of HLL System
- CADD Development of Design Drawings
- Field Verify Installation of the HLL System
- Certification of HLL System